Sunday, April 26, 2015

Menu Plan April 27-May 3

This is going to be an extremely busy week for me.

Two nephews and a niece arrived today to stay for a few days. They are homeschoolers like we are, so while they're here, I'll be administering achievement tests to them. I'll admit, administering standardized tests isn't my favorite thing to do. But I'm happy to help my sister-in-law out, plus it gives my kids time to spend with their cousins.

Both of my teenage nephews love my homemade pretzel dogs, so I made sure they were on the menu. You know how teen boys like to eat, so I'll be spending a lot of time preparing food to fuel their brains for these tests!

The day after they leave, I have a bunco game night with some ladies from church. Then on Saturday, we're hosting a Low Country crawfish boil. And Sunday night after church, the youth group is coming to our house for a time of food and fellowship.

Yeah, I'm going to be in the kitchen a lot this week!

So here's what I've got planned:

Monday
Pasta with Italian sausage

Tuesday
Pretzel dogs, homemade fries

Wednesday
Chicken fried rice

Thursday
Zucchini casserole, homemade bread

Friday
Pizza night (Bunco night for me)

Saturday
Low Country crawfish boil

Sunday
Leftovers

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

Hope y'all have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely week with your niece and nephews. It all sounds very busy! I think my three boys would like pretzel dogs too - I will have to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete