Sunday, February 15, 2015

Menu Plan February 16-22

So, who's ready for spring?

I know I am! Besides being intolerant of the cold - I plain just don't like it! - I'm ready to plant a garden. I've got big plans. I'm hoping to plant an herb garden because I love to cook with fresh herbs. Tomatoes will also be planted, along with zucchini and maybe some lettuce.

Now if some warm weather would show up, I could dive in head first!

In the meantime, I'm just meal planning and trying to stay warm. Here's what I've got planned for the week:

Monday
Pretzel dogs, homemade fries

Tuesday
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage with rice

Wednesday
Cheeseburger soup, crusty bread in a cast iron pot

Thursday
Fried cabbage with bacon, zucchini

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
Grilled steaks, baked potatoes

Sunday
Crockpot coconut curry chicken over brown rice

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment