Sunday, November 30, 2014

Menu Plan December 1-7

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for, don't we? We enjoyed a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings around our table with some dear friends. And then we spent most of the weekend eating up the leftovers, including some tasty turkey soup!

Now the first week of December is upon us. We look forward to another season of celebrating our Savior's birth! Because He came, we have the hope of heaven and eternal life with Him. I'm doing my best to keep that in my mind instead of shopping and gifts and the busyness of the season.

I'm keeping this week's menu simple to free up some time for reflection on His great love and how I can share it with others throughout the holidays.

So here's what I've got:

Monday
Stromboli, salad

Tuesday
Chili, cheesy biscuit bites

Wednesday
Crispy baked fish and chips

Thursday
Italian meatballs over pasta

Friday
Homemade deep dish pizza

Saturday
Sunday school Christmas party, I'm making hash brown casserole

Sunday
Beef stew, crusty bread

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments: