Sunday, November 17, 2013

Menu Plan November 18-24

It's the last full week for Thanksgiving! And only 37 days until Christmas! But despite the busyness of this season, it's one of my favorite times of year. I enjoy cooking and baking for friends and family. I like spending time with those I love. And I'm grateful for the opportunities to reflect on how good God is to me. As we start into this hectic holiday season, don't forget to count your blessings, too!

Now on to this week's menu plan.

Monday
Cheesy crockpot cowboy casserole, green beans

Tuesday
Hamburger and fries

Wednesday
Roast beef and potatoes in the crockpot

Thursday
Cheddar Chicken Potpie

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
Hot dogs with West Virginia hot dog sauce

Sunday
Brunswick stew, pretzel bread

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! :) I can't believe Christmas is that close lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's amazing how quickly this year has flown by!

      Delete
  2. Found you through Menu Plan Monday - your pretzel bread looks delicious!!! Definitely going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good hot dog. Especially with caramelized onions, mustard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe I eat my hot dogs plain if I don't have hot dog sauce? Yes, I'm weird.

      Delete