Sunday, September 22, 2013

Menu Plan September 23-29

Welcome, Fall!

How many of you are excited about this season as I am? The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here in the Deep South, unless you count yesterday's rain showers. But the temps are feeling more mild and the leaves are just barely gaining some color. It's my favorite time of year.

Last week I made extensive use of my crockpot. Four out of five of my weekday dinners were made in it. It was nice to let my meal cook all day without interrupting my afternoon nap - ha! I'll try to post some recipes later this week.

Now on to this week's menu:

Monday
Steak and noodle stir fry

Tuesday
Chinese chicken, rice

Wednesday
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes

Thursday
Homemade chicken patty sandwiches, fries

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
15-bean and ham soup

Sunday
Taco salad

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment