Sunday, September 15, 2013

Menu Plan September 16-22

Fall is coming! Here in the Deep South, we had some lovely cool mornings over the weekend. It's my favorite time of year, so I'm excited to welcome the new season. What's your favorite season?

I'm going to stick with an easy menu plan this week as I still deal with tiredness issues. I've stuck to my supplement schedule so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon.

Here's what I've got planned:

Monday
Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes

Tuesday
Indian butter chicken, rice

Wednesday
Chicken and bacon wild rice soup, homemade french bread

Thursday
Philly cheese steak sandwiches, fries

Friday
Brown rice and bean burritos, corn

Saturday
West Virginia pepperoni rolls

Sunday
Crockpot chicken tacos


For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment