Sunday, August 25, 2013

Menu Plan August 26 - September 1

And so the last week of August is here. It seems like I blinked and summer was gone! I'm really not complaining because fall is my favorite season. But I'd like to slow down a little. Just a bit.

But since time won't slow down, I'm going to keep up my routine of menu planning. Having a plan makes cooking so much more enjoyable. I can make an accurate store list and shop wisely. Then I know I have all the ingredients I need for the week, even if I don't cook the scheduled meal on the scheduled day. I don't have to rummage through the pantry, desperate to find something to feed my family. It's all planned out.

So here's what I've got planned for this week.

Monday
Chicken bacon subs, roasted potatoes

Tuesday
Steak bites, ratatouille

Wednesday
Beef, quinoa and potato soup

Thursday
Stuffed zucchini, balsamic roasted carrots

Friday
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread

Saturday
Tilapia po'boys, veggie stir fry

Sunday
Chicken and potatoes (crockpot)

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I love your idea for steak bites. Perfect for kids! I'm keeping this one in mind!

    ~Visiting from MPM~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! This dish is really great for kids since they don't have to cut the steak. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking menu! Stopping by from Menu Plan Monday. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from MPM. Great menu.

    ReplyDelete