Sunday, May 19, 2013

Menu Plan May 20-26

I've got two extra teenage boys to feed this week. My nephews are here for a few days so I can administer some achievement tests to gauge their academic progress. They're homeschoolers like we are. Hopefully my grocery budget can survive their presence! Ha ha!

Here's what I've got planned:

Monday
Taco salad, corn

Tuesday
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread

Wednesday
Chicken bacon subs, roasted potatoes

Thursday
Deep dish skillet pizza

Friday
Grilled steak, twice baked potatoes

Saturday
Lentil rice burritos

Sunday
Chicken and tater tot casserole (crockpot)
For more meal planning inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Now having to feed growing boys can be a challenge. Our 21 year old son still can put away a whole chicken! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete