Sunday, September 23, 2012

Menu Plan September 24-30

It's the last week of September. Can you believe it? I've enjoyed the cooler mornings and evenings here in the Deep South. Soon the leaves will be turning all sorts of colors. I can't wait to see their beauty!

This weekend I spent some time going through my kids' clothes in an effort to exchange some summer clothes for fall/winter clothes. And, as I expected, I didn't find much that still fits them from last spring! They have both grown so much. So it looks like clothes shopping is on my to-do list this week.

Now for this week's menu:

Monday
Sausage tortellini soup, garlic bread

Tuesday
Beef short ribs over rice (slow cooker recipe), broccoli

Wednesday
Chicken shawarma, flatbread

Thursday
Grilled steak, garlic roasted potatoes

Friday
Oven baked chicken fajitas, corn

Saturday
Pizza sloppy joes, fries

Sunday
Hot dogs with West Virginia hot dog sauce 



For more meal planning inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday over at Organzing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment