Sunday, September 9, 2012

Menu Plan September 10-16

I'm so thankful for the cooler fall temperatures we've enjoyed around here this weekend. We got a bit of rain which no doubt helped bring the temperatures down. This kind of weather puts me in the mood to bake and cook! I'm going to try to get ahead on some freezer cooking this week in addition to our regular meals. To do this, I'm going to rely on some crockpot meals to free up my kitchen time. I love being able to throw ingredients into the crockpot and go on to other things!

So, do you like to cook ahead and freeze meals or specific dishes? My favorite thing to make and freeze are pizza crusts so I can make quick and easy lunches. Here's my post on my frozen pizza experiments if you want to see how I do it.

Now on to this week's regular dinner menu:

Monday
Savory beef sandwiches (crockpot), crispy potato wedges

Tuesday
Chicken tater tot casserole (crockpot), green beans

Wednesday
Cheeseburger rice, broccoli

Thursday
Greek chicken pasta, cauliflower

Friday
Red beans and rice with sausage (crockpot)

Saturday
Grilled pork chops, Parmesan zucchini

Sunday
Pizza soup, garlic bread






For more meal planning inspiration visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.



2 comments:

  1. Always love reading your weekly meal plans! It gives me inspiration for the week before I grocery shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous!! Our "Fall" Temps are still at 90°F!! We don't truly cooler weather until November, and then, mostly at night. I'm so looking forward to soup!

    ReplyDelete