Sunday, June 24, 2012

Menu Plan June 25-July 1

After a week of traveling to see family, we're home. Well, Charles and I are. The kids stayed in West Virginia with my parents and will be there for a couple of weeks. They'll come back well-spoiled, no doubt.



I'm going to try to catch up on some freezer cooking while the children are gone. I already have some calzones and wraps I can heat up quickly for the two of us which is very convenient. But it will be nice to restock the freezer in the kids' absence.

So here's the menu plan for the week:

Monday
Portobello pizzas

Tuesday
Grilled steak, green beans and corn

Wednesday
Garlic butter pasta, broccoli

Thursday
Mediterranean chicken wraps 

Friday
Taco salad

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Out to eat


For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Hundreds of home cooks share their menu plans, so you're sure to find something to whet your appetite!

1 comment: