Sunday, May 20, 2012

Menu Plan May 21-27

Last week I cleaned out my chest freezer in preparation for getting our half-cow meat order. We go to pick it up this Wednesday, and I can't wait! The meat will be hormone and antibiotic-free, which will be better for our health. So I've got some great beef recipes lined up this week.

Here's the plan:


Monday
Parmesan-crusted tilapia, cauliflower


Tuesday
Chicken corn chowder (crockpot)


Wednesday
Beef and wild rice casserole

Thursday
Chinese chicken, rice


Friday
Sandwiches/leftovers

Saturday
Cheeseburger rice, green beans


Sunday
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. My in-laws got a portion of a side of beef--I'm pretty sure a half, like you. It is definitely the way to go, if you can manage buying that much at once. What's been great for us is that they are very willing to share! :-) Enjoy your full freezer!! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete