Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan February 6-12

We are knee deep in packing for Disney World, so this week is going to be full of simple meals. Last week I had the foresight to have the kids try on some of their warm weather clothes to see if we needed to make any vacation clothing purchases. Considering that nearly everything they had worn just a few months ago is now too small, I guess it's fortunate I did.

I mean it! Both of them have grown so much since fall that I had to buy them both new clothes. I was thinking maybe I'd have to buy a shirt or two, but oh no. They've got new pants, shirts, and shoes! How in the world did they grow so much and I didn't notice?

Anyway, the final vacation countdown is on and the anticipation is growing by leaps and bounds! Just a few more days!

In the meantime, here's the plan for this week:

Monday
Chicken tacos, corn

Tuesday
Sausage lentil soup

Wednesday
Cheeseburger rice, green beans

Thursday
Spaghetti

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Earl of Sandwich

Sunday
The Crystal Palace

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Marsha ~ Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope y'all have a wonderful time in Disney - it is one of our favorite vacation spots. Love the Crystal Palace and their yummy buffet.

    I will definitely have a post with shots of the inside of my Disney Smash Book I am making, once we return from our vacation.

    Safe travels and enjoy the "Happiest Place on Earth"!!

    ReplyDelete