Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan January 8-14

Last week was a crazy mix of cold days and warm days. I have to say, I enjoyed the warm ones more! This week should be more seasonal, staying cooler but not extremely cold. I'm still planning to serve soup several times, though. I'm thankful that my family likes soup as much as I do!

And a shout out to my West Virginia Mountaineers, underdogs going into the Orange Bowl against Clemson. Not only did the Mountaineers win, they set a scoring record for any bowl game - 70 points! It's great to be a Mountaineer!

Here's the plan for the week:

Sunday
Hot dogs with West Virginia Hot Dog Sauce

Monday
Beef stew, homemade bread (bread machine version)

Tuesday
Coconut curry with chicken over brown rice

Wednesday
Stuffed shells, whole wheat garlic breadsticks

Thursday
Southwestern bean soup, sweet buttermilk cornbread

Friday
Rice and bean burritos, chips and salsa

Saturday
Feel Better Chicken Stew

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment