Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu Plan September 25-October 1

It's the last week of September! Can you believe it? I love the cooler weather and the changing leaves. I've started putting soup back on the menu at least once a week. This week will be twice. Just because I want to!

Here's the plan:

Sunday
Out to eat with the in-laws

Monday
Chicken pesto pasta, broccoli

Tuesday
Cheeseburger rice, green beans, whole wheat rolls

Wednesday
Pizza pasta, cauliflower, garlic bread

Thursday
Calico Bean Soup with smoked sausage, flatbread

Friday
Angus beef hot dogs, fried potatoes

Saturday
Tomato tortellini soup, Deep South paninis

For more menu plan ideas, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Mondays. Also, if you're new to meal planning, check out my tips here.

1 comment:

  1. The tomato tortellini soup sounds awesome! I'm so excited for more soup recipes now that the weather is cooling down.

    ReplyDelete