Sunday, July 3, 2011

Menu Plan July 3-9

We had a wonderful outdoor service this morning for church, followed by a potluck lunch in the air-conditioned fellowship hall! It was a lovely, relaxing day with reminders of our nation's Christian heritage and how valuable freedom is.

Later this week we travel to retrieve the children who've spent a glorious two weeks at Grandma and Papaw's. They probably wouldn't mind staying longer, but I miss those little rugrats! When I asked Mr. Lego today if he missed me, he said "Well, I miss Xandra (our dog)....and you, too." At least I made the list, huh?

Now here's this week's menu:

Sunday
Potluck at church - I made Southwestern Bean Salad and Red, White and Blue Trifle

Monday
Grilled chicken, corn on the cob

Tuesday
Lentil sausage stew - didn't get to this last week

Wednesday
Chicken cordon bleu in the crockpot

Thursday
BBQ chicken pizza

Friday
Eating out

Saturday
Eating out

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. i bookmarked the chix cordon bleu recipe
    i know im late but i look through the menus all week to get ideas.
    i hope you'll stop by my blog and check out my Menu Plan and come back next week to see my new menu plan!
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete