Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Time Treats that won't heat up your kitchen!

With temps staying in the 90's most days, I dread turning on the oven to make treats for the kids. So I turn to no bake or frozen desserts to keep things cool around here. Here are a few of them:

No Bake Granola Bars - great for a summer trip or picnic!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - chocolate and peanut butter. Need I say more?

No Bake Cookies
- an old favorite that can't be beat!

Chocolate Banana Pops - so good and refreshing! Healthy, too.

White Chocolate Berry Pie - take advantage of fresh berries for this yummy dessert!

Chocolate Mint Freeze - saving the best for last! Like a fudgesicle on a plate with a minty twist.

Keeping my kitchen cool in the summer works for me. For more helpful tips, visit We are THAT Family's Works for Me Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment