Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan June 19-25

This week my niece and her husband are coming to visit. They'll be here tomorrow, then we're all going to Six Flags on Tuesday. I'm not sure what their plans are for the rest of the time they're here, but I've got a good, easy menu planned.

Here's what I've got:

Sunday
BBQ chicken in the crockpot, Cajun potato salad, apple coffee cake (requested by my husband)

Monday
Sandwich night - a variety of meats and cheeses with different types of bread

Tuesday
Six Flags and leftover sandwiches

Wednesday
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread

Thursday
Grilled chicken and brats, potatoes, sweet cornbread

Friday
Pizza night - BBQ chicken pizza, meat pizza, cheese pizza

Saturday
Wedding reception for friends

For more great meal planning ideas, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

3 comments:

  1. We had spaghetti and meatballs on Sunday - hubby's request. I added a small chunk of mozzarella cheese to the center and my guys loved it! Your menu looks great. Hope you enjoy the visit with your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking menu! I love BBQ Chicken pizza, but unfortunately kids don't like bbq. :( Maybe I need to do a half/half pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great! how do u make your bbq chicken in the crockpot? do u use skinless?thighs?
    i'd love if you checked out my Menu Plan for this week

    ReplyDelete