Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I got for Christmas!

I forgot to tell you what hubby got me for Christmas!



A new bowl for my Kitchenaid mixer - this comes in handy when I'm baking a lot so I don't have to stop what I'm doing to wash the mixing bowl. This one is shiny, too, so you can see the reflection of my legs in the pic!

A new mixing blade complete with side scraper - love it, but there's a tiny gap between the rubber scraper and the blade. As a result, the ingredients at the very bottom of the bowl don't get mixed in well. The sides, however, do.

A Deal or No Deal Wii game - love the gameshow, but there's no money given out when you win this one! Also, the characters that you select to play the game sometimes take the Lord's name in vain - something I really don't care to hear. Even my kids were shocked by that. We did have fun, but will be turning down the volume next time we play.

This was all purchased with no input from me. Guess hubby knows me pretty well! Although he does claim that we were in Target and I saw the Wii game and said I wanted it for Christmas. I have no recollection of that, so I was still surprised when I opened it.

He's great - I think I'll keep him around.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'd never even thought of getting a second bowl for my mixer - how handy! I also didn't realize they made the mixer attachment with a scraper! Hmmm...maybe I'll start hinting now about what I'd like next Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that mixer is slowly moving to the top of my want list. =)

    ReplyDelete