Sunday, January 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday January 9-15

Ahhh! Home at last! It's taken me several days to get my groove back in the kitchen. The first day back from Christmas traveling, I couldn't remember where my potholders were! And trying to remember what staples I had on hand...forget it. Anyway, it's back to meal planning for me this week. Hopefully things will go smoother now that I've got a plan in place.

Here's what we're having this week:

Sunday
Pork roast, mashed potatoes, green beans

Monday
Moroccan Chicken Stew

Tuesday
Sausage veggie calzones, french fries

Wednesday
Chinese chicken, rice

Thursday
Broccoli Cheddar Soup in bread bowls

Friday
Greek Chicken Penne, broccoli

Saturday
Chicken Enchilada Soup, tortilla chips

For dozens of meal plan suggestions, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You'll find tons of inspiration there.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from MPM. Your menu looks yummy! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also visiting from MPM! Thanks for the links! I love that I can find so many great meal ideas in one place!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yum. Your dinners all sound delicious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha,
    Your menu for the week looks great. I would like to invite you to bring a dish to my Full Plate Thursday. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete