Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Plan January 30-February 5

Well, the first month of 2011 has flown by! If the entire year goes like this, we'll be finished with it in no time!

We've had a couple of spring-like days here in the Deep South. It makes me long for the warm sunshine and flowers I know will be here soon. I don't know about you, but I can't wait!

Now on to this week's menu plan:

Sunday
Pasta, green beans

Monday
Sausage veggie calzones, fries

Tuesday
Baked egg rolls, rice

Wednesday
Blackened chicken, broccoli

Thursday
White chicken chili (slow cooker version), homemade bread

Friday
Pizza sloppy joes, crispy potato wedges

Saturday
Roast with potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker

While you're here, check out my CSN Stores giveaway. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment! I'm planning another giveaway as soon as I hit 200 followers, too. So check back for that one!

If you're looking for more meal planning inspiration, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You'll find tons of great meal plans and recipes.

3 comments:

  1. I just clicked over to the baked egg rolls...they look so good! I like the idea of baking them instead of frying too. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. You had me at BAKED (I absolutely HATE frying) Yum!

    I'd be delighted if you'd stop by and share a meatless recipe today for Meatless Mondays.

    We'll be sharing Meatless Meals every week. You can see today's link-up HERE.

    Hope to see you there soon!

    Kristi @
    Veggie Converter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the menu this week -- may have to copy some of it for next week. Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing notebooking tips with me!

    ReplyDelete