Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sorry it's been so long

It's been a week since I posted! Usually by now I've posted my menu plan for the week. But guess what? I'm at my Mama's and she's cooking for us! We were able to travel to West Virginia early this year due to a work project hubby has in the next town over from my parents'. So his company actually paid for us to spend the holidays with family! Love it!

We've gotten a little snow since we've been here, which the kids have loved. I'll post some snow pics later.

Just wanted you to know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome when work pays for your visits?
    Until lack of money, my hubby's job paid for him to travel and the whole family got to go. WooHoo!!
    Maybe that will resume in the future.

    ReplyDelete