Sunday, November 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday November 14-20

Last week was so wonderful! Hubby was home after three straight weeks away. Things run so much more smoothly when my teammate is here. And we make a great team, if I do say so myself.

And I fixed everything on last week's menu. That's a rare occurrence! It eases my mind so much to have meals planned and ingredients on hand. If you don't regularly plan your weekly menus, now is a great time to start. With the holiday rush breathing down our necks, it's so reassuring to write things down and know you've got meals covered.

Now here's this week's plan:

Sunday
Out to eat

Monday
Garlic lime tilapia, mashed potatoes

Tuesday
Pizza pasta, broccoli, homemade bread

Wednesday
Cheeseburger rice, green beans

Thursday
Sausage veggie calzones, french fries

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Broccoli cheese soup, herbed rolls

For more meal planning inspiration visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment