Sunday, October 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday October 17-23

Thanks to all of you who left anniversary wishes! It's hard to believe that 12 years have gone by for us. I'm so grateful for the wonderful husband the Lord provided for me. One day I'll share how we met.

This week will actually be a slow one. I hate to even type that out because now it will get hectic! My kitchen floor is finishes except for some trim and reinstalling the island, but it's usable. And pretty, too!

Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday
Crockpot beef stroganoff, noodles, green beans

Monday
Lemon Rosemary Chicken, roasted potatoes

Tuesday
Pizza

Wednesday
Chicken curry over rice

Thursday
Homemade fish sticks, french fries

Friday
Barley Beef Stew, homemade bread

Saturday
Pepperoni rolls (it's a West Virginia thing)

For more fabulous menu plan ideas, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a Homeschooling mom too:) I saw you pumpkin recipes, I've been pumpkin obsessed lately too :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from Orgjunkie.
    Every week I select a "Close my eyes and click" Menu Plan Monday Blogger from there to feature on my blog, and this week my cursor landed on your fabulous blog.
    Stop by and check it out, and happy Menu Plan Monday!

    Keri @ Spirit of Power

    ReplyDelete