Sunday, August 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday August 29- Sept. 4

September starts this week, so the official beginning of fall is right around the corner! Yay! I'm so looking forward to the cooler weather. Chili weather. Sweater weather. Whatever you want to call it, I'm glad it's on the way! We did get a much needed reprieve from the 90-plus temperatures this weekend, but I'm eagerly anticipating more!

Last week I tried a couple of new recipes. The Cheesy Chicken Lasagna was GOOD! I will definitely be making that one again soon. The Herbed Pork and Potatoes was a very simple crockpot meal that I'll be adding to our meal plans, too. I'll post a recipe for that later this week.

Now on to this week's menu:

Sunday
Grilled burgers, fries

Monday
Beef burritos, Mexican rice

Tuesday
Homemade pizza

Wednesday
Sloppy Joes

Thursday
Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu

Friday
Cheeseburger soup, homemade bread

Saturday
Leftover buffet

For more inspiring meal planning ideas, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Sloppy Joes are on my menu for the week this week, too! :-)
    Visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love having homemade sloppy joes! Great looking menu! :)

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm visiting from SITS! :) I LOVE your blog! I'm your newest follower I think! I've been browsing it for about 20 minutes and already have a list of things I want to make tonight! :) lol :)

    ReplyDelete