Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - July 4-10

I hope y'all had a wonderful Fourth of July! Our church held the morning service outdoors under some shady pecan trees. Everyone came dressed in picnice attire and brought lawn chairs to sit in. After the patriotic-themed service, we had a potluck dinner and enjoyed some great fellowship. We are truly blessed to be Americans!

This week we'll be traveling to pick up our kids, who've spent the last two weeks at Grandma's. I can't wait to see them. It's been so quiet around here, and though I accomplished a bit of work and reading, I missed them more than I can say. But I'm happy they were able to make some lifelong memories with my parents.

Here's the menu plan:

Sunday
Potluck at church - I made Blueberry Lemon Squares

Monday
Refried beans and homemade tortillas (from my cooking lesson)

Tuesday
Out with friends

Wednesday
On the road

Thursday
Cookout at my brother's

Friday
Chinese chicken, rice

Saturday
Homemade pizza

Hope y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment