Sunday, May 9, 2010

Menu Plan - May 9-15

I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! We did our traditional take out from Olive Garden. Hubby calls our order in before we leave church, then we pick it up on our way home. Today we had to wait for a few minutes, but it beats the 1-hour 45-minute wait for a table at the restaurant.

This week will be busy, as always. I'm going to our state's homeschool convention on Friday and Saturday with my friend Suzanne. Charles and the kids will have to fend for themselves while I'm gone. Should be interesting!

Here's the plan:

Sunday
Olive Garden take out

Monday
Chicken stir-fry, rice

Tuesday
Pasta with veggie sauce, garlic bread

Wednesday
Steak kabobs, white bean salad

Thursday
Sushi, vegetable tempura (I'll use this batter but with veggies)

Friday
Homeschool convention

Saturday
Homeschool convention

For more yummy menu plan ideas, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

Also, take a look at my SpellQuizzer giveaway. It ends today!

No comments:

Post a Comment