Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party After Party Post

I had a great time finding new blogs and meeting new bloggy friends last week during 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party. But like all parties, they must end. And this one ended on Friday, but I missed it because I was spending time with family. I had almost an entire day with hubby on Saturday, thanks to a dear friend who took the kids and let them play at the park and at her house. Sorry, but with alone time so rare, I just couldn't find blogging time.

So now that the party's over, participants have been asked to share at least three blogs we found. I found a lot of great ones, and I hate to leave anyone out. But here are a few of my favorites:

Mrs Mama Hen

The Amateur Kitchen

Homeschooling on a Wing and a Prayer

The Prairie Maid

Angie's Healthy Living


Go and check them out! Thanks also to everyone who stopped by here during the party. It's been so nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment