Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday

I was visiting my friend Cop Mama and she was participating in this cool meme called Five Question Friday. What a fun way to share things about yourself and get to know other bloggers, too! Click on the button below to get all the details and to join in!




1.
Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Amy Adams

2. Did you ever go to summer camp? Yes! I always went to church camp and always had a good time.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction? Spiders. They seek me out.

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts? I can't begin to imagine! Ha! No, I often try to apply the passenger's side brake when he's driving the car. What? There's no brake over there, you say?

5. What is currently your favorite song? Before the Throne of God Above, a Christian song about my standing with God through Jesus.

While you're here, enter my first ever giveaway. It ends tonight at midnight.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, loved your answers! Spiders, oh yes! Passenger side break...too funny!

    Thanks for the shout out! :-) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiders freak me out too! You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to go to church camp but I was a mommas baby and I hated wearing shoes in the summer thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete