Monday, January 4, 2010

My first Blogging Award!


Lookee here! My sweet friend CopMama gave me my first blogging award. I have to list 10 things that make me happy, then name 10 sweet friends who deserve this award.

Hmmm....I have so many reasons to smile that it's hard to list just 10. But I'd rather have an overabundance of blessings than none at all. These are in no particular order.

1. Family time. Last night we played Sorry. The Princess won. It was fun. Loved it!

2. Answered prayers. God is so faithful. Even when His answers aren't what I want, He still answers.

3. Homeschooling. One of the biggest blessings I've ever experienced.

4. Movie nights with hubby. Netflix has become our friend.

5. Cooking. Especially trying out new recipes and having the family like them!

6. Reading. I love expanding my horizons through books.

7. White chocolate mochas. Homemade are best cause they're cheap!

8. Blogging. Who knew this could be so much fun?

9. Scrapbooking. I'm trying to make time to do this more.

10. Music. Playing the piano is my therapy. I'm sure the people who know me think I could use more therapy! Ha!

Now for the 10 sweet friends, I just can't narrow it down! So I'm going to cheat a little and not name 10 more blogs because it wouldn't be fair. Everyone deserves this one!

Thanks, CopMama!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award! You are so "sweet", you deserve it!

    I love all your answers! "Sorry" is our next game purchas. I too enjoy evenings in watching a movie with DH after kiddos go to sleep.

    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete