Friday, November 27, 2009

Online shopping for free!

I'm not a shopper. I know what I want and I get it. I don't like to wander up and down the aisles searching for a deal. That's just me. My husband does like to shop. Today he's taking his sister and grandmother out for a little shopping. I'm staying home and shopping online. I enjoy that so much more than trying to find a parking space, dealing with the crowds and standing in line to check out.

I don't about you, but I love free stuff. Love, love, love it! One of my favorite homeschooling resources is CurrClick. This website offers thousands of e-books and activities to supplement curriculum. I love being able to download what I want immediately, after payment, of course. And I don't have to pay shipping since it's downloaded right on to my computer. Once you've purchased a product, you can download it up to 5 times. After losing all the stuff I had saved on an external hard drive, it was nice to be able to download some of my previous purchases again.

Today, CurrClick is offering hundreds of homeschool resources for FREE! Yes, free! It's their Black Friday Blowout sale. No lines, no crowds, no waiting. Head on over and take advantage of their fantastic giveaways at CurrClick.com. I can't wait to see what goodies they have available!

No comments:

Post a Comment